This is the IIFT governing students' council which acts as a coordinator for, and provides administrative support to, various
student activities and events at IIFT besides taking policy decisions regarding
student affairs in consultation with the
The IMF consists of ten elected members. Their roles and responsibilities are given below:
The President of IMF is the leader of the IMF and the other student bodies at IIFT. The functions of the President are as follows:
The General Secretary/Joint General Secretary is the
administrative officer of the IMF. The functions are:
1.To prepare the agenda for IMF and Student Council meetings in consultation with members of IMF and other student bodies.
2. To keep minutes of discussions at IMF and Student Council meetings.
3. To make representations to the administration of IIFT on behalf of the students.
4. To ensure proper functioning of the call clubs,cells and forums at IIFT.
5. To organize TRADEWINDS and VIVAAN and other seminars organized by IIFT.
6. To act as treasurer of the IMF. In this capacity, s/he prepares the Budget and maintains accounts for all activities at IIFT..
The Culture Secretary is responsible for all cultural activities/inter-B-school events organized, or participated in, by IIFT. The functions of Culture Secretary are:
1. Conceptualization of IIFT's Annual Management and
Cultural Festival, Quo Vadis 2022 which observes twenty
events, catering to a footfall of over 5000 people.
2. Working towards gaining corporate partnerships and NGO attachments for Quo Vadis and pre-Quo Vadis engagements.
3. Ensuring proper follow-up of cultural events and help in the execution of the events throughout the year.
4. Responsible for all major sponsorship and corporate partnership deals with corporates for the Annual Cultural Fest- Quo Vadis.
5. Organizing social drives and campaigns in the IIFT campus, such as Blood Donation Camps, IIFT Marathon, vocational courses for the underprivileged, etc.
The alumni coordinator maintains relations with alumni of IIFT. S/he is also responsible for organizing alumni interactions. The functions of alumni coordinator are:
The Media Secretary is responsible for all outgoing communications regarding IIFT activities. He is responsible for getting publicity and greater visibility for IIFT events. The functions of Media Secretary are: